Our Church Believes:
“I was glad when they said unto me, ‘Let us go into the house of the Lord’” Psalm 122:1
Our roots can be traced to the teaching of John Wesley and the early Methodist Church.
• We believe in salvation which forgives one of their sins and changes the heart to enable them to respond to the will of God. This is possible by confession and repentance through faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in a second work of grace called Entire Sanctification by which the heart is made pure and one can live a holy life through the indwelling power of the Holy Ghost.
• We believe in the Trinity; God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the “road map” for our life. If read and obeyed it will see us safely home to Heaven.
• We are conservative, careful and modest, always seeking to please God in our living.
• We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ.